S E L A M A T D A T A N G

S E L A M A T          D A T A N G

Super Human

Friday, October 28, 2011

Single Aunty.. XP

Nothing much to say..
just feel like doodling..
and this thing pops up on my mind.. 




My naughty yet adorable pseudo-nieces and pseudo-nephew..

I cud go berserk whenever they're around..hahaha..

Well, no matter wut, I'm their pesudo-aunty...not forget to mention that I'm single aunty..raising these troublesome nieces and nephew..alone.. (exaggerating things..hahaha.. XP)

4 comments:

  1. hehehehehee....
    here cOme yOur nOty2 niece~~~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. rajin gile go doodle skrg weh....syok gile la...tensen ak sbb tk taw nk ngeblog pe..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiq, hehe, taw da....noty2 xper, jgn evil2 dhla..hekhek..

    tia, yela, ari ni last dudel..esok2 kena fokus kt projek lak..huuu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    fakri iteyyy!!!!!! heeeheeeeheeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete